Thursday, August 23, 2012
One week away.....
I'm really kind of excited about all this - I'm looking foward to the future and being skinny and small... maybe even wear a speedo to the beach :-) Seriously, I have reached a point in my life where I'm tired of being overweight and nothing else has worked, so I'm going to try Medi Thin weight loss. For those of you who don't know what that is, it is physician supervised weight loss. I will be going to the same dr who delivered Lainey and Kaitlyn - who would have thought? He thinks I might be pregnant... LOL!!!! He said all this could be baby fat. (for those who know glen so well, you know these are his words...I am just being his secretary - joelle) I really don't know what to say - this was all my wife's idea. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am very proud of you... I love you like you are, but know how much you want better!
ReplyDelete