Sunday, October 7, 2012
October 7, 2012
Well it's been another 2 weeks since my last update and everything is fine. I went back for my regular appt on friday and had lost 4.5 pounds for the week. Of that, 8 pounds was fat, but my fluid level increased which balanced out the weight loss to 4.5 pounds. Don't ask me how or why it works like that, but it does. The counselors say it's normal for those levels to fluctuate the way that they are. They are very pleased with my progress thus far. I also joined Bodyplex this past week and plan on going 3-4 times per week as long as my truck gets fixed and stays that way. I was out with my hunting buddy yesterday getting ready for gun season and he said that I was gonna need some new clothes, I told him I was trying to wait until Christmas and when I reach my first goal of 100 pounds then we would look at clothes but I want to try to make do until then. So, in closing, here are the weight loss totals to date :
-42.5 pounds in 5 weeks
57.5 pounds to lose before Christmas.
As always, thanks for all of your support and keep praying.
I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT.....
Glen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment